Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: Miss Moderator.....Maam

  1. #31
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    *rarrrrrrrrrrrrr* @ that Animal Song pic *gasps and pants then faints dead away on the floor* LMAO

    Janie xx

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can ONLY see the Animal song pic [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    *rarrrrrrrrrrrrr* @ that Animal Song pic *gasps and pants then faints dead away on the floor* LMAO

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    **picks Janie up** LMAO....I know Janie...I know.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crotchgrab

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darren20see20through20shirt

    Ok.....Ladies.....thank you very much, I hope you enjoyed the show.......

    Elvis has left the building!! LMAO [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Marci hun, some of your pics aren't showing up [img]frown.gif[/img] I'm getting HTTP 404 page not found [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #37
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    is there such thing a Darren over load

    He is to hot to handle look at that look in those eyes.

    *sigh*

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    Marci hun, some of your pics aren't showing up [img]frown.gif[/img] I'm getting HTTP 404 page not found [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    [img]frown.gif[/img] maybe antique is acting funny [img]frown.gif[/img] I see them all .....??

  9. #39
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Hmmmmmmmm I bet it's my ISP then [img]frown.gif[/img] Grrrr they've had routing problems all week! Let's hope they sort it out and I will check back to have another look at them later [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL any excuse [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  10. #40
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    [img]frown.gif[/img] maybe antique is acting funny [img]frown.gif[/img] I see them all .....??
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I get a few little red x 's

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •